Terms and Conditions of Use
, a Delaware limited liability company doing business as "PublicLegal" and "PublicLegalForms.com", owns and operates the Internet Legal Research Group™ website, in effect at the time of filing of the demand for arbitration (the "JAMS Rules"), subject to the provisions of this Section. The terms set forth in this Agreement will control in the event of any inconsistency between such terms and the JAMS Rules. The parties will cooperate with JAMS and with each other in promptly selecting a single arbitrator from JAMS's panel of neutrals. If the parties fail to so select an arbitrator within thirty (30) days following the date of either party's notice of demand to conduct arbitration, then JAMS will appoint an arbitrator in accordance with the JAMS Rules. The award of the arbitrator will be in writing and will set forth findings of fact and conclusions of law. Judgment on the arbitrator's award will be final and binding upon the parties and may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. If for any reason JAMS or its successor no longer is in business, then the arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's fees will be shared equally by the parties and each party will bear its own costs and attorneys' fees. All papers, documents, or evidence, whether written or oral, filed with or presented in connection with the arbitration proceeding will be deemed by the parties and by the arbitrator to be confidential information of both parties. The arbitrator chosen in accordance with these provisions will not have the power to alter, amend or otherwise affect the terms of these arbitration provisions or the provisions of this Agreement. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in this Section shall prevent either party from applying for and obtaining from a court a temporary restraining order and/or other injunctive relief.
YOU AND ILRG AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and ILRG agree otherwise in writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
The Site is owned and operated by ILRG from the State of Delaware, United States of America. ILRG makes no representation that content on any part of the Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access any part of the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. The Site may contain references to products or services not available in all countries. ILRG does not market all of its products or services in all countries. Software from any part of the Site may be subject to U.S. and Canadian export controls.
11. 福彩快3开奖号码 Complaints. ILRG respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of 福彩快3开奖号码 Infringement.
12. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties, and supersedes all prior written or oral agreements or communications with respect to the subject matter herein. Sections 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15 of this Agreement shall survive any termination or cancellation of this Agreement. If any term of this Agreement is declared unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable by any court, then such term will be deemed severable from the remaining terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of such remaining terms. The section headings in this Agreement are for convenience only and must not be given any legal import. This Agreement may be assigned by ILRG at any time.
A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial proceedings or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
13. Equal Opportunity Employer. ILRG reserves the right to post information about employment opportunities with the company on any part of the Site. ILRG is an equal opportunity employer, employing people without paying attention to race, sex, religion, nationality, age or disability.
14. Notification of Changes. ILRG will occasionally update this Agreement. When we do, we will also revise the "Last Updated" date at the top of this Agreement. If we make any material changes to this Agreement, we will post a prominent notice on our web site notifying users of the change. In some cases where we post the notice, we also email users, notifying them of the changes. Visitors to the Site should periodically check for changes to this Agreement. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this Agreement means you accept those changes.
15. Contact Information. The Site is owned and operated by , 251 Little Falls Drive, Ste. 5800, Wilmington, Delaware 19808, United States of America; +1 (800) 987-9087 or +1 (302) 416-5565 (fax).